The supervision is a practice of professional coaching outcome that corresponds to a kind of ongoing training and coach quality self-control focusing on the evolution of its practice. The agile coaching supervision goal is to use the same practice format while introducing the Agile principles and tools.
The course allows to:
- Take a step back on your professional practice
- Find innovative solutions to improve the performance of your teams
- Develop your interpersonal skills and your posture Agile Coach
- Develop your leadership
- Control the agile tools
- Understand and act on dynamic teams
Classic Course of a supervision session:
- if it says Everyone has a problem to exhibit
- One participant presents his request to the group and explains the situation for 5 min
- Optionally, some clarifying questions are asked to the participant
- The others are her feedback by feelings or pictures
- The participant made his own synthesis
- Changing attendee
At each session, a coaching tool will support the session, such as:
- Projective tools (drawing, photolanguage, plasticine, maps)
- Role Playing
- Amplify and systemic reflection
- Personality Tool (total brain, leadership style)
- Paradoxical approach
- Coach Identity
- Leadership, values and beliefs
Specific price for independent, contact us.
To more effectively put the training in action, we offer coaching assistance by our Trainers / Coaches to implement what has been taught in your specific environment.
To best meet your training needs, we design training solutions tailored to your unique context.
Beyond formal training sessions, our coaches are available to support a collective action, a team intervention or any other group facilitation.
Jean-François Hélie Shilov
Theory: 10% - Practice: 90%